Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. When Abram and Sarai (who later became Abraham and Sarah) came to Egypt, Abram said Sarai was his sister, not his wife. He was afraid that if he told the truth, he would be killed. What happened next?
2. Lot's wife was rather famous for becoming a pillar of salt. But what odd thing did Lot's daughters do?
3. When Sarah believed she would never have a child, she suggested Abraham take on Hagar as a concubine to produce a legitimate heir. However, when Sarah did after all have a son, she turned against Hagar. What did Abraham and Sarah do to Hagar?
4. Patriarch Jacob famously tricked his brother. What exactly did he do?
5. Jacob's father-in-law Laban was a famous trickster, sending in Leah instead of Rachel into Jacobs bedchamber on the wedding night. But how did Rachel, one of the matriarchs, trick him?
6. Prince Shechem fell in love with Jacob's daughter Dinah. He raped her, but later asked to marry her. Jacob agreed on the condition that all men in the city get circumcised. What happened then?
7. Reuben was Jacob's oldest son. What did he do to lose his birthright?
8. Tamar was Judah's daughter-in-law. How did she trick him into impregnating her?
9. Jacob's son Joseph really got on his brothers' nerves. What did they do to him?
10. When Joseph's brothers came to the palace to ask for food, Joseph recognized them but did not reveal himself. After he told them to come back with their youngest brother Benjamin, he played a trick on them. What exactly did Joseph do?
Source: Author Ptichka
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LeoDaVinci
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.