Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The first city mentioned in the book of Genesis was named "Enoch". Who built this city?
2. Which of Cain's descendants was recorded as the father of all herdsmen and tent dwellers?
3. Cain's son Jubal is recorded as the first musician and the father of all who play what types of instruments, according to the New King James Version?
4. Lemech's son, Tubal-Cain, was credited with being the first teacher or instructor. What did he teach? (New King James Version)
5. What particular skills or trades are mentioned for Adam's descendants through his son Seth?
6. Why does Genesis say that God decided to destroy man from the face of the earth?
7. Noah's family escaped the great flood God sent to destroy man from the earth. How did they escape?
8. What kind of skills would Noah have needed to complete the task God had given him to rescue himself, his family and the animals from the flood he was sending to destroy the world?
9. Noah became a farmer after the flood that destroyed nearly all life. According to the crop he planted, we might assume he also became the Bible's first recorded what?
10. "So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. Then God blessed them, and God said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and ________ it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth." Genesis 1:27-28 (New King James Version)
What else was man to do concerning the earth?
Source: Author wordwalker
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.