Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What does "Genesis" mean?
2. In Genesis 2:13, what country does the Gihon River surround?
3. What was the name of Cain's son?
4. What are the dimensions of the ark that God commands Noah to build?
5. Who is the "father of Canaan"?
6. How many sons did Jacob have by Rachel?
7. Joseph put a silver cup in one of his brothers' sacks. Which one?
8. Who is traditionally credited with writing the book of Genesis?
9. Fill in the blank from Genesis 49:2 (KJV): "Gather yourself together, and hear, ye sons of Jacob, and hearken unto __________________ your father."
10. In the book of Genesis, how old was Joseph when he died?
Source: Author Ilona_Ritter
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.