Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. According to Genesis, how long did it take for God to finish all His work of Creation?
2. How did God create man?
3. God had forbidden Adam and Eve to eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Why did Eve disobey this command?
4. "And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed
and her seed; he will bruise your head, and you will bruise his heel." - Genesis 3:15
God spoke these words when he discovered Adam and Eve had broken his command not to eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. To whom was God speaking?
5. "And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living." (Genesis) 3:20 How many children did Adam have in total with his wife Eve?
6. The first city mentioned in the book of Genesis was named "Enoch". Who built this city?
7. In obedience to God's command Noah built an ark and he, his family and pairs of all living creatures were spared from the great flood God sent to destroy every living thing on earth. After the waters receded, the ark came to rest on the mountains of Ararat. In what modern day country are these mountains believed to be located?
8. Eber was descended from Noah through his son Shem. What group of people derive their name from Eber?
9. One of the descendants of Noah's son Shem was called Abram, which means "Exalted Father". After making a special promise to Abram, God changed his name to Abraham. What reason did God give for the name change?
10. God made a covenant with Abraham that included many special promises for his descendants. What did God say would happen to all nations because of his covenant with Abraham?
Source: Author wordwalker
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.