Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. One of the members of the original Twelve Disciples has a QWERTYUIOP name, formed entirely from the top line on your computer keyboard. He walked ever so briefly on water and denied knowing Christ three times. What is the disciple's QWERTYUIOP name?
2. Out of the four QWERTYUIOP names below, which one was the first husband of Tamar, as per Genesis 38:6?
3. Another QWERTYUIOP word in the Old Testament is Peor. According to Numbers 23:28 in the NKJV, Balak took Balaam to the top of Peor, that overlooks the wasteland.
4. Out of the four QWERTYUIOP names below, which one was the son of Peleg and the father of Serug? (Genesis 11:18-21)
5. Genesis 15:7 quotes God telling Abraham that He had brought him out the land of the Chaldeans. What was the QWERTYUIOP name of the land of the Chaldeans God had taken Abraham out of?
6. 1 Kings 5:11 tells of Hiram ruling over a kingdom with a QWERTYUIOP spelling. What was the name of Hiram's kingdom?
7. Out of the following QWERTYUIOP words, which one is the only one that appears in the KJV, NKJJ and the NIV?
8. Out of the following QWERTYUIOP words, which one does NOT appear in the KJV, NKJV and the NIV?
9. Out of the following QWERTYUIOP words, which one is the only one that appears in the KJV, NKKJ and the NIV?
10. Which of the following QWERTYUIOP words can be found in the KJV, NKJV and NIV?
Source: Author Cowrofl
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.