Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In chapter 12 of Revelation, what was the great and wondrous sign which appeared in Heaven clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and a crown of twelve stars on her head?
2. In chapter 12 of Revelation, what was the next sign which appeared in Heaven whose tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth?
3. In chapter 12 of Revelation, there is a war in Heaven. Who fights against the dragon and his angels?
4. In chapter 12 of Revelation, when the dragon saw that he had been hurled to the earth, what was the woman given so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the desert?
5. What is the reason given in Revelation 13 for why men worship the Dragon?
6. In chapter 13 of Revelation, how can the saints avoid worshipping the Beast out of the Sea?
7. In chapter 13 of Revelation, which of these was described as having two horns like a lamb, but which spoke like a dragon?
8. The Beast out of the Earth performed great and miraculous signs, even which one of these signs written in chapter 13 of Revelation?
9. In chapter 13 of Revelation, we read that the Beast out of the Earth was also given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that it could do what?
10. In chapter 13 of Revelation, we are told that the number of the beast is man's number. What is this number?
Source: Author Kenners158
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.