Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. According to the NHS, what is the difference between an allergy and an intolerance?
2. What is an allergy to pollen commonly known as?
3. Which of these symptoms is a common sign of an allergic reaction?
4. What is it about cats that most commonly causes an allergic reaction in people?
5. People who are allergic to food items (like nuts) only have a reaction if they eat the food they're allergic to.
6. Anaphylaxis can be fatal. What is it?
7. What substance can be injected into the body to manage a severe reaction?
8. Sometimes a small amount of an allergen can get into a product that it wasn't intended to be in. What is this called?
9. Which of these is one of the ways doctors can test for allergies?
10. Which of these statements is true about the time scale of an allergic reaction?
Source: Author AcrylicInk
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor rossian
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.