Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The first story in the book was called 'The Bloody Chamber'. What happened in the chamber?
2. Which French fairy tale was 'The Courtship of Mr Lyon' based on?
3. What was the first line of 'The Tiger's Bride'?
4. In 'Puss-in-Boots', Puss's master fell in love with a woman who was already married. How did woman's husband die?
5. 'The Erl-King' was based on the idea of a king of fairies. Which nation's folklore was it from?
6. 'The Snow Child' was the shortest story in the collection. In it, the Count and Countess were out riding in the midwinter snow when the Count wished for three things. Which of these was NOT one of them?
7. What kind of creature was the Countess in 'The Lady of the House of Love'?
8. 'The Werewolf' was based on 'Little Red Riding Hood', but it had a peculiar twist. What was it?
9. 'The Company of Wolves' was similar to 'Little Red Riding Hood'. When the girl met the wolf on the way to her grandmother's house, they made a deal. What was the deal?
10. What was unusual about the girl in 'Wolf-Alice'?
Source: Author AcrylicInk
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.