Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. 'The Colour of Magic' began with a fire in Ankh-Morpork. The fire started as a result of magic. True or false?
2. Twoflower brought a magical trunk with him on his travels. Why didn't he need to carry it?
3. After a tavern brawl, Twoflower wanted a picture of the scene. He pulled out a device that was similar to a camera. How did the black box make pictures?
4. Rincewind was a wizard. In 'The Colour of Magic', how many spells did he know?
5. Hidden deep inside Unseen University, there was the spell book known as the Octavo. How many spells did it originally contain?
6. Twoflower ended up in the temple of Bel-Shamharoth. Which word should not have been said inside its walls?
7. Hrun the Barbarian had a magical item, called Kring, that fell into Rincewind's hands. What was Kring?
8. Which recurring anthropomorphic character appeared to Rincewind at various times in 'The Colour of Magic'?
9. Rincewind and Twoflower saw dragons while on their travels in 'The Colour of Magic'. What was significant about the dragons they saw?
10. Near the end of 'The Colour of Magic', Rincewind realised that he had a frog in his pocket. Who did the frog turn into?
Source: Author AcrylicInk
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.