Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. 'The Light Fantastic' followed on from Rincewind and Twoflower's adventures in 'The Colour of Magic'. At the beginning of 'The Light Fantastic', where on the Disc were the two of them?
2. One of the most dangerous books on the Disc - the Octavo - was chained up somewhere. Which building was it securely locked inside?
3. With the help of Swires the gnome, Twoflower and Rincewind found a cottage in the woods. What was unusual about it?
4. Twoflower was poisoned in a battle and Cohen the Barbarian declared that he had 'gone'. Where did Rincewind go to get him back?
5. After escaping from the homicidal Ysabell, which book of spells did Rincewind appear inside?
6. Twoflower and Cohen the Barbarian had been kidnapped by a band of barbarians. Which troll did the barbarians manage to annoy?
7. The towns were overrun with people panicking about the apocalypse. Twoflower, Rincewind, and Bethan managed to escape a mob by entering which type of establishment?
8. Rincewind finally reached Ankh-Morpork after six months of travelling around the Disc. How did he know he was in his home city?
9. After all the excitement of travelling with Rincewind, Twoflower decided to return home. Where was home for the tourist?
10. Throughout the entire novel, A'Tuin was headed somewhere. Where was the huge turtle going?
Source: Author AcrylicInk
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.