Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Mort was the last man standing at the hiring fair in Sheepridge. When Death arrived and agreed to take him as an apprentice, did Mort have to die?
2. The first souls Mort saw belonged to a group of animals. Which animals did Death take out of a water butt in Ankh-Morpork?
3. Which two people lived in Death's house, though neither of them were technically dead?
4. When Death took Mort out on his rounds for the first time, whose soul did Death take?
5. It wasn't long before Mort did the Duty on his own. Whose soul did he take on his first solo mission?
6. In the castle in Sto Lat, Mort took the soul of an assassin, but whose soul was he supposed to take?
7. Who had Death come for when he decided to adopt Ysabell as his daughter?
8. In "Mort", who was summoned when a wizard used the Rite of AshkEnte?
9. A new monarch was going to be crowned post-haste. Which animal was going to be sacrificed so that the High Priest would be able to see it?
10. Mort and Death battled against each other, even though they both knew there could only be one outcome. The sand in Mort's timer ran out. Then what happened?
Source: Author AcrylicInk
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor MotherGoose
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.