Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Unseen University was full of wizards. Sourcerers, however, were much more rare. How was a sourecerer created?
2. What was the name of the sourcerer in "Sourcerery"?
3. The Librarian was once a man of magic, but what had he become?
4. In "Sourcery", Rincewind was a wizard who worked with the Librarian in the Unseen University library. Which description would fit him best?
5. The wizards at Unseen University were holding a celebration just before the sourcerer arrived. On which day was it considered bad form for a wizard to kill another wizard?
6. A very capable thief stole a particularly significant hat. Which member of Unseen University staff did it belong to?
7. With their improved magical powers, the wizards remade the city surrounding the Unseen University. Which city was it?
8. The special hat had been taken. Who helped Rincewind attempt to reclaim it in Al Khali?
9. While the battle between wizardry and sourcery was taking place in Al Khali, what did Rincewind and his comrades use to escape from the crumbling palace?
10. Nijel stole a lamp from the palace. Which magical being emerged when he rubbed it?
Source: Author AcrylicInk
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.