Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Dios was an important figure in Djelibeybi. What was his job?
2. What made Pteppic unique among rulers of Djelibeybi?
3. Where did the people of Djelibeybi store their deceased ancestors?
4. Pteppic's father had a life beyond death in two different forms. At one point, his mummified corpse was reanimated, but how did he exist before that?
5. Being king meant handling a vast array of paraphernalia. Which one of these items was not something Pteppic had to hold when he became king?
6. When the gods began to take physical form and walk among humans, which creature pushed the sun across the sky?
7. Which monument did Pteppic set out to destroy?
8. Which mythical creature posed a riddle to travellers, including Pteppic?
9. When the gods took physical form in Djelibeybi, what did they spend most of their time doing?
10. What was the name of the handmaiden who had been sentenced to death because she wasn't willing to be buried alive with the deceased king?
Source: Author AcrylicInk
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.