Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What 'mistake' did Drum Billet make when he passed on his magical powers?
2. What special magical ability could Granny do that she claimed wizards wouldn't even think to do?
3. Granny sent a letter to Unseen University to tell them that Esk had the potential to be a wizard. Which of these was a quality the she ascribed to Esk?
4. Granny gave the wizard's staff to Esk. She then argued that women couldn't be wizards, just like they couldn't be blacksmiths. Who was Granny talking to when she said that?
5. The whole Disc seemed to be against Esk fulfilling her ambition. She stowed away on a boat but was discovered by the owner with a "200-carat grin". Who did the boat belong to?
6. Treatle was escorting his new wizard apprentice to Unseen University. What was the young wizard's name?
7. When Esk got to Unseen University, Treatle and Archchancellor Cutangle would not accept that she could be a wizard. So Esk extended her hand to prove it. What happened?
8. Simon used numbers and angles and 'jommetry' - all the things Granny hated - to inadvertently open a door to the Dungeon Dimension. Simon's mind became trapped there. Which rescue attempt was made?
9. Esk's wizard staff was missing in the River Ankh. Who went to look for it?
10. Esk spent the entire novel trying to become a wizard. Was she allowed to study at Unseen University at the end of the book?
Source: Author AcrylicInk
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.