Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. One particular Ankh-Morpork guild was notorious for its explosions, bad smells, and general ineffectiveness... until one day. Which league of artisans invented moving pictures?
2. In 'Moving Pictures', Victor protected Silverfish when he was cornered by a mugger in an alley. To repay the debt, Silverfish offered Victor a job in which flourishing new town?
3. For some reason, people were drawn to the clicks. One woman had been cast in a number of them and was making quite a name for herself. Which of these names does NOT refer to Victor's leading lady?
4. Which creatures were used to create moving pictures on the Discworld?
5. Which enterprising Discworld regular found success as a producer in 'Moving Pictures'?
6. Laddie was the canine star of the clicks, but what was the name of the real 'wonder dog' who could think and talk like a human?
7. In 'Moving Pictures', which tasty snack could customers purchase while watching a click?
8. The premiere of 'Blown Away' was underway at The Odium in Ankh-Morpork. What unexpectedly climbed out of the screen?
9. The Odium wasn't the only cinema on the Discworld - Holy Wood had a much older establishment. What travelled through the screen to fight the creatures on the other side?
10. At the end of 'Moving Pictures', Sergeant Colon was witness to a delivery at the gates of Ankh-Morpork. What was it and who was it for?
Source: Author AcrylicInk
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.