Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Mom's just given birth and the baby is safe and sound. Which of these bundles of herbivorous joy can look forward to another 60 years on earth?
2. The eggs have hatched in the reptile house. How long can an eastern coral snake expect to live in captivity?
3. After eight months of waiting, there are two new cubs at the zoo. They can expect to live for 25-30 years. Which species are they?
4. The nest is full in the aviary! Which bird has a 20 year lifespan?
5. The baby mountain gorilla will be between four and six feet tall when she is fully grown. How long will she live for?
6. A baby box jellyfish will grow to three metres long. How long will it live for at most?
7. The tadpoles have arrived and they're clinging to their mother's back. These paperclip-sized amphibians can live between three and fifteen years in the wild. What are they?
8. Look at the tiny Atlantic puffins! How cute! What is the average lifespan of an Atlantic puffin?
9. The tarantula eggs and sperm have been sealed up in a cocoon and over 500 baby tarantulas will soon hatch out. Approximately how long could they live for?
10. There are lots of tiny orange fish swimming around in the aquarium now. After a week of waiting, the eggs have hatched and the newborns - all of which are male - can look forward to another six to twelve years in their tank. Which kind of fish have hatched?
Source: Author AcrylicInk
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor guitargoddess
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.