Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The name of this dinosaur means, 'shark-toothed lizard'. It was one of the largest carnivores of the Mesozoic.
2. What does Dilophosaurus mean?
3. How about Diplodocus, a common dinosaur. What does its name mean?
4. The name means 'black mountain lizard'. A large prosauropod, I lived during the late Triassic.
5. A question demanding no etymological expertise...After what has Qantassaurus been named?
6. Who was this large ceratopsian whose name means 'three horned face'?
7. There is a peculiar dinosaur named Drinker. After whom or what has it been named?
8. Derive the meaning of Oviraptor. Think of ova.
9. The name of which predator means 'New Hunter'?
10. Now that we have come to the end of our Mesozoic journey, tell me, which of these dinosaur names did I make up?
Source: Author navonil1
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.