Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The first preparation comes from the deadly nightshade. In Italian it literally means "beautiful woman". Which preparation is it?
2. This preparation comes from the Strychnine or Poison-nut tree. Its name is very similar to one of the symptoms it purportedly treats, vomiting. Which preparation is it?
3. The next preparation is made from wild hops. Whenever I see it I am reminded of a famous actress named Jessica. Which preparation is this?
4. Vegetable charcoal is the source of the next preparation. That is the only clue you should need, think Latin in appearance. What is this preparation?
5. This next preparation comes from St. John's wort. The clue here is that it is supposedly good for *puncture* wounds. Name the preparation.
6. Arborvitae, commonly known as Northern whitecedar, is the derivation of the next preparation. Your clue for this one is part of the name looks like a synonym for Western. Which preparation is it?
7. This preparation is also known as Hahnemann's Calcium Sulphide. A clue to help is that it has the same initials as Truman's first two initials. What preparation is it?
8. Leopard's bane is the source of the next preparation. It reminds me of a Western State of the United States. Name the preparation.
9. The next preparation comes from the Wind flower. It reminds me of the throbbing in my arteries as felt in the wrist. Which preparation is this?
10. The final preparation is made from iron and phosphorus. Its name is Latin for iron phosphate. What is the final preparation?
Source: Author tazman6619
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.