Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the light source of a microscope also known as?
2. What is the eyepiece of a microscope also known as?
3. What are stage clips in a microscope?
4. The fine adjustment knobs are larger than the coarse adjustment knobs on a microscope.
5. If you placed an "e" in the slide of a compound microscope, and moved the slide to the left, in what direction would the e appear to move?
6. Most high school microscopes come with three different objective lenses. Which of these is NOT a lens power?
7. What part of a microscope holds the objective lenses?
8. What part of a microscope allows you to adjust the amount of light that shines through?
9. If you have one lens of your microscope with 4X, and the other with 10X, what is the total multiplication?
10. What is the recommended part of the microscope to hold when transporting it?
Source: Author salami_swami
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.