Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What would a sailor measure using a chronometer?
2. Which of the following instruments would be used to measure pressure?
3. Which of these occupations would be most likely to use a theodolite?
4. Which of these natural occurrences might be measured by a seismograph?
5. A caliper is a measuring device that measures the floatability of an object.
6. What would you be trying to measure is you were using a device known as an anemometer?
7. What does a pedometer measure?
8. Which simple device consists of two parts called a style and a gnomon?
9. Which one of these occupations is most likely to use a sclerometer?
10. A dosimeter is a device to measure your body mass index (BMI).
Source: Author dcpddc478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor rossian
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.