Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Opiate analgesics (pain-relievers) are some of the most commonly prescribed medications. Which of these is the LEAST appropriate reason for taking opiates?
2. Which of the following is NOT classified as an opiate analgesic?
3. Which of these is considered the strongest, or most potent, of the listed opiates?
4. Many commonly prescribed pain pills are actually a combination of an opiate and Tylenol(acetaminophen). Abusing any medication containing acetaminophen can be particularly damaging to which part of the body?
5. Many opiate drugs are derived from which of the following?
6. Signs of opiate abuse include all but which of the following?
7. Which of these is NOT a common symptom of withdrawal following opiate addiction?
8. Which of the following is the best program of treatment for someone addicted to opiates?
9. Which of these powerful opiates was commonly available without a prescription in the 19th century, leading to many "housewife addicts?"
10. Which one of the following was developed to cure people of morphine addiction?
Source: Author bethsch
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.