Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is a disturbing fact about inhalants?
2. Heart failure and death can occur within minutes after several repeated inhalations. What is this syndrome known as?
3. What are some of the common household items used as inhalants?
4. What are some of the warning signs of huffing or inhalant abuse?
5. Which of the following is a street name for inhalants?
6. 'Whippets' is a common name used for the abuse of which commonly available gas?
7. Why are inhalants often referred to as "gateway drugs"?
8. Inhalants can be categorized into four areas, volatile solvents, aerosols, gases and which other category?
9. Which inhalant category do both correction fluid and felt tip markers fall into?
10. Which of the following inhalants is classified as a gas?
Source: Author shorstuf285
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.