Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of these answers describes the BEST treatment option for addiction?
2. Which factor does *NOT* shape the individual needs of the addict seeking treatment?
3. Which of the following organizations was not designed to help people overcome addiction and substance abuse?
4. Which of the following medications is used to alleviate withdrawal symptoms in certain addicts?
5. According to Narcotics Anonymous (N.A.), it is important that a person following their program do which of the following?
6. Which of these terms best describes the overall educational and therapeutic process which attempts to lead one to a life free from addiction and drug abuse?
7. Which of the following is NOT true concerning rapid detoxification (rapid detox)?
8. Which of the following is true of inpatient treatment centers?
9. The acronym PAWS,in relation to treatment for addiction, stands for which of the following?
10. According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse, before a person can focus on an effective treatment plan it is vital that which of the following occur?
Source: Author bethsch
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.