Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In 2004 it is illegal to drive barefoot in how many states in the US?
2. In the United States, which establishment is it illegal to enter barefoot?
3. In the United States, can OSHA prevent you from visiting a museum barefoot?
4. Which of the following diseases can you catch if you go barefoot 100% of the time?
5. You should not go barefoot if you have flat feet.
6. In the United States, if you walk into a hardware store barefoot and step on a nail, is the hardware store liable?
7. Bare feet are more likely to be unhealthy.
8. Which of the following words means barefoot in Danish?
9. Which of the following was a famous Florida persona?
10. Is there such a thing as a barefoot group?
Source: Author shadowhippie
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ozzz2002
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.