Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In Bandura's bobo doll experiment, in which circumstance did he find that the aggressive behaviour was more likely to be imitated?
2. Who thought that an attachment had to be formed within the critical period (first couple of months) otherwise it would be too late for any bond to form?
3. What does SLT stand for in psychology terms?
4. Who didn't conduct an experiment into obedience and/or conformity?
5. Who researched the role of the media in aggression?
6. According to Freud, we are born with a "death instinct" which is called:
7. Altman and Chemers suggested that there were three main types of territory. What are they?
8. In Ainsworth's "strange situations" study she found that 70% of the one-year-olds had which type of attachment?
9. What is a disadvantage of a laboratory experiment?
10. According to Hall there are four different personal space zones. Three of which are intimate, personal and public. But what is the fourth?
Source: Author x_lifeonmars_x
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.