Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. You are asked to show a patient cards with inkblots on them. The patient will tell you what the inkblot looks like. What is this test called?
2. The head psychiatrist now asks you to test your patient's ability to handle interpersonal relationships. You are testing which of these?
3. Next, you are told to administer a Thematic Apperception Test (TAT). Which of these do you need?
4. Another patient comes in. You need to measure her IQ, which stands for which of these?
5. You have found out that your patient uses phonetic spelling. This means she is likely to spell the word "phone" which way?
6. You need to test a patient for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), so you first ask them for symptoms, then, to rule out any other cause for the symptoms, you do which of these?
7. The head psychiatrist decides on exposure therapy for a patient. This patient may need to do which of these?
8. You are in college to become a psychiatrist while you are interning at the head psychiatrist's office. This means you are studying to become which of these?
9. Which type of professional might you, as a psychiatrist, want to have as your partner?
10. As a psychiatrist, which of these will you attempt to treat?
Source: Author mishutka
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor rossian
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.