Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Here's a warmup. Which of the following is NOT a neurotransmitter?
2. __________ glands release their chemicals which are hormones directly into the circulatory system.
3. Korsakoff's Syndrome is characterized by severe memory loss, sensory and motor dysfunction, and severe dementia. Its cause is hotly debated but remains unknown.
4. The Rey-Osterrieth Complex Figure Test is a neuropsychological test that primarily measures
5. I had an aneurysm several years ago and had the offending vessel clipped. Which of the following tests should I avoid?
6. The twisting, writhing, grimacing, dance-like movements found in Huntington's Disease patients are called
7. The chromosome most frequently associated with Alzheimer's Disease is
8. Part of the sensory system that is involved in chromatic color sensation.
9. A lesion in the ___________ region of the hypothalamus leads to obesity.
10. How do the anti-depressants like Zoloft and Prozac work?
Source: Author boyerdavid
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.