Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What research team was influential in their study of human sexual behavior and response?
2. What phenomenon of developmental psychology occurs when a child (usually around 9 months) no longer ascribes to an "out of sight, out of mind" view of the world?
3. Which of the following is NOT considered one of the basic tastes - those given specific names?
4. Asch's famous line experiment dealt with what central social psychological phenomenon?
5. Which part of a neuron, whose name comes from the Greek for "tree," extends from the cell body like a tree branch and receives stimuli from other neurons in the brain?
6. Which of the following is not considered an anxiety disorder?
7. What term could best be used to attribute horrific behavior such as that of the Nazi Party in WWII, the Red Scare in the United States and the ritual suicides of Jim Jones' Peoples Temple cult?
8. Which neurotransmitter is also widely referred to as "adrenaline?"
9. Which of the following is NOT one of the four primary lobes of the human brain?
10. In a telephone survey of political views, significantly more respondents claimed they would consider voting for an ethnic minority candidate than actually feel that way. What error in polling is this most likely a result of?
Source: Author Nick307
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.