Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which term indicates a problem producing words (example: saying "non" instead of "nine") and speaking fluently?
2. Who is known for his research of observational learning using the Bobo doll?
3. Which of the following is not a method of brain-imaging?
4. What did Asch's research on conformity involve?
5. Whose experiment put volunteers in a prison environment in the basement of the Stanford psychology department?
6. A dog is classically conditioned to salivate at the ring of a bell. When the conditioned stimulus (sound of the bell) is presented without the unconditioned stimulus (food) for too long, the dog eventually stops salivating at the sound of the bell. What has happened?
7. What are the three stages of the general adaptation syndrome?
8. Who is associated with latent learning?
9. What part of the brain is directly altered in a split-brain operation?
10. What term indicates a loss of memory from the time of an injury backwards?
Source: Author maryperth
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.