Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which comes first, the attraction or the flirting?
2. Researchers indicate that there are five basic flirting styles. In which of the following styles would a man or woman maintain their gender roles?
3. The physical style of flirtation is most likely to hint at sexual contact between parties.
4. Which of the following best describes the style of flirting that marks a desire by the parties to create an emotional connection?
5. Psychologically, flirting can be a means of boosting which of the following?
6. Which of the following is likely to be a characteristic of a person who engages in a "polite" style of flirting?
7. Which of the following is *NOT* representative of flirting?
8. Flirting is seen as a necessity in the preservation of our species. With this in mind, which of the following motives is *NOT* seen as one toward that goal?
9. All researchers agree that flirting is an immediate rational response to attraction rather than a reactionary one.
10. If we work on the principle that flirting is built into our psyche to assist us to meet one of nature's most basic needs - to multiply - which of the following would then be a valid reason for some people playing "hard to get"?
Source: Author pollucci19
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor rossian
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.