Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Coffee is made from beans. Yes or no?
2. Sushi translates as "raw fish". Yes or no?
3. Have a drink before you answer this one: Caffeine dehydrates you. Is this a fact or not?
4. In the year of "Star Wars", France was still executing people by guillotine. Yes or no?
5. You cannot hum while holding your nose. Is this a fact?
6. Pluto never made a single complete orbit around the sun from the time it was discovered to when it was declassified as a planet. Is that a fact?
7. A strawberry isn't a berry but a banana is. Yes or no?
8. In the nursery rhyme, there is no mention of Humpty Dumpty being an egg. Yes or no?
9. The forbidden fruit mentioned in the "Book of Genesis" in the Bible is an apple. Is that a fact?
10. Your fingernails continue to grow after you die. This sounds like a fact. Is it or isn't it?
Source: Author 1nn1
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.