Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Aerospace scientist, received Bharat Ratna in 1997, author of 'Wings of Fire'
2. Jurist, politician, Chairman of the Constitution Drafting Committee of India
3. Barrister, freedom fighter, first Home Minister of independent India
4. Former Indian Prime Minister and the author of 'The Discovery of India'
5. Former Indian Prime Minister, mother of Rajiv Gandhi (who was also a former Prime Minister)
6. Cricketer, first to score a double century in ODI cricket
7. Playback singer, also known as 'The Voice of the Nation', sister of Asha Bhosle
8. Physicist, first Indian to win Nobel Prize for Physics
9. Cricketer, second in world to score 35 centuries in ODI cricket
10. Former Indian Air Force pilot, first Indian in space
Source: Author LoveAnimals555
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.