Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Three wise men bearing gifts visited the baby Jesus in a stable in Bethlehem.
2. Frank Sinatra hated rock and roll music.
3. Benjamin Franklin wanted an image of Moses to be America's official seal.
4. Albert Einstein once failed a mathematics examination.
5. The Vikings used horns on their helmets to add to their frightening appearance.
6. Gunpowder was used in the first fire extinguisher.
7. Black cats were denounced by the Vatican as being a stand-in for the devil.
8. In Chicago after Prohibition ended, the gangster Al Capone started a business delivering milk.
9. Vitamin C is an effective treatment against the common cold.
10. Duck quacks don't echo.
Source: Author darksplash
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.