Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The cayenne and jalapeño cultivars of this plant are spicy while the sweet bell and poblano cultivars are mild.
2. Spicy Caribbean jerk and southern fried are various preparations of this poultry.
3. This Mexican dip can be made to be spicy or mild depending on which ingredients are mixed with the tomatoes.
4. Spicy lentil or mild chicken noodle are examples of this type of this dish.
5. Pepper Jack is a spicy type while Gouda is a mild type of this dairy product.
6. This avocado-based appetizer could be either spicy or mild due to any added ingredients.
7. Spicy andouille or a milder kielbasa are examples of this type of this meat.
8. This crustacean could be boiled with spices or used in milder bisques.
9. This popular appetizer from Buffalo can be flavored very hot, hot or mild.
10. This Creole dish is traditionally made on Mondays and can be prepared as either a spicy or mild meal.
Source: Author workisboring
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.