Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. If Fred's eyes look to the left when asked a direct question, what is he doing?
2. If Fred is looking at you politely as you brag about your adventures at the South Pole - but he has his mouth half covered by his hand or finger - what is he probably thinking?
3. The positioning of the head is also a giveaway of your thoughts. If Fred is listening to you and nodding his head quickly and jerkily, what is he thinking?
4. The positioning of the arms give a lot away as well. If Fred's arms are crossed over his chest and his fists are clenched, how is he feeling?
5. Perhaps more than anything, hands can express a lot. What is Fred doing if he rubs his nose or pinches it while listening to you?
6. Handshakes are interesting conveyers of body language. How is Fred feeling if his hand is held out vertically to shake the hand of another person?
7. If you really want to know how people are feeling, check which direction their feet are pointing. If Fred is chatting up a beautiful girl, and her feet are pointing away from him, is she interested in him?
8. Mirroring is a body language technique that many professional people or con-artists use to advantage to change the way people think. What is this?
9. This question is related to flirting or courting. Apart from the hair flick and toss of the head, which unusual part of the body will a woman expose to a man if she's interested?
10. After much trial and error, Fred finally has a few tricks up his sleeve. What are two things he will do when meeting a new attractive female?
Source: Author Creedy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor rossian
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.