Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Stegosaurus had two pairs of spikes at the end of its tail.
2. What did Triceratops have at the back of its head?
3. Tyrannosaurus Rex lived during the Jurassic Period.
4. Pachycephalosaurus was a carnivore.
5. What made Ceratosaurus different to its relatives?
6. Pteranodon was a dinosaur.
7. Compsognathus was the same size as a chicken.
8. The head of Suchomimus was the same shape as the head of a horse.
9. Why were the front legs of Brachiosaurus longer than its back legs?
10. Baryonyx lived in Australia.
11. Spinosaurus had a sail on its back.
12. What shape was the crest on the head of Dilophosaurus?
13. What made Gallimimus different to most other dinosaurs?
14. How tall was Velociraptor?
15. What did Corythosaurus and Parasaurolophus have on their heads?
Source: Author ElusiveDream
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.