Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. I won the batting title with the lowest average of a winner in the entire 20th Century in the 1960s.
2. They lost the most World Series in the 1960s.
3. This pitcher was the first to win three Cy Young Awards in history during the decade.
4. They were the only National League team to move to a different city in the 1960s.
5. This pitcher threw the most total strikeouts in the 1960s.
6. After going to a World Series in the 1950s, the White Sox and this Pennsylvania team didn't appear in a World Series in the 1960s.
7. He was the first-ever player picked in the new amateur free-agent draft in history in the decade.
8. Was one of the first expansion teams in the 1960s.
9. He was a pitcher that hit two grand slams in a game during the decade.
10. They displayed the worst season record of all expansion teams in the 1960s.
Source: Author dg_dave
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor 1nn1
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.