Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which team won the 1972 World Series, and saw their own Gene Tenace win the Series MVP?
2. In 1994, Tony Gwynn almost became the first player in over 50 seasons, to have a .400 batting average. He finished the season with which average?
3. Roger Maris had a record breaking season of hitting 61 home runs in 1961. Who was the next player to reach the 60 plateau in a season, almost 40 years later?
4. In which year was Pirate Bill Mazeroski inducted into the Hall of Fame?
5. At which ballpark did the Los Angeles Dodgers play their home games during the 1980s?
6. The New York Yankees won five consecutive World Series titles from 1949-1953. Which American League team took their place in the 1954 World Series?
7. Which of the following teams did Billy Martin manage?
8. Which of the following never wore the number eight on their uniform?
9. The Astros began their franchise known as _________ ?
10. Which pitcher won the 2003 Major League strikeout crown?
Source: Author Nightmare
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.