Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This great of the game was known for his sling type action and took 200 wickets in Test Matches. Who was this great bowler?
2. This great bowler was a master of swing and took 502 ODI wickets. Who is he?
3. This bowler didn't play many matches but made an amazing statement terrorising England in the late 1800's. He is one of the quickest bowlers to date and was known for his moustache. Who was this great bowler?
4. This great leg spinner played for Australia and took an amazing 144 wickets in just 27 matches! He was known as the "Tiger". Who was this great bowler?
5. This bowler took 355 wickets and opened the bowling attack with Jeff Thomson. Who was this great bowler?
6. What sort of bowler was Shane Warne?
7. What was Glenn McGrath's best bowling figures in a innings?
8. Muttiah Muralitharan was no-balled 7 times in one match for chucking.
9. Although he wouldn't be known as a great bowler, he took 7-46 in a match against the West Indies in 1989. Who was he?
10. An easy one to finish. Which Australian bowler took an amazing 16-137 on his debut?
Source: Author swingking2
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Dalgleish
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.