Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This former Blue Jay and Yankee hurler won only one season-MVP Award but won seven Cy Young Awards in his career.
2. This former Twin won five batting titles, was a Rookie of the Year, and a league MVP in his career.
3. This 1880s and 1890s Hall of Famer won five batting titles, led the season in hits three times, and home runs twice in his 19-season career.
4. This former Phillie won four National League Cy Young Awards, won five NL strikeout crowns, and appeared in four World Series.
5. This slugger was the third Yankee to hit four home runs in a World Series.
6. I just couldn't follow in the footsteps of my brother who debuted in 1954 and retired with over 700 home runs. I debuted eight years later.
7. The Angels took a chance with this pitcher and he became the first in Angels history to win a Cy Young Award.
8. This 19th Century pitcher played in four different baseball leagues.
9. Even though he wasn't from Cleveland, he won three Triple Crown Awards.
10. He played in only one game in his career and yet sits in the Hall of Fame.
Source: Author dg_dave
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.