Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In 2001, Barry set a season record for hitting 73 home runs in the season. If Bonds never existed, who finished second, and would have been credited with winning the 2001 season home run title?
2. In 1992, Bonds left the Pittsburgh Pirates to become a San Francisco Giant. If Barry never existed, who would have still been a Giant, and not moved to Pittsburgh?
3. If Barry never existed in baseball, who would have been the third player in history to hit 600 career home runs?
4. Barry Bonds won his first season MVP award in 1990 with the Pittsburgh Pirates. If Barry never existed, which National League player who finished second, might have won his first MVP instead?
5. Barry Bonds was a first round pick and went sixth overall in the 1985 draft. Who was the next outfielder selected in the draft that the Pirates might have picked instead if Barry never existed?
6. If Barry Bonds never existed, which pitcher would not be in the record books for giving up home run number 73 in 2001?
7. Barry won his first batting title in 2002 by batting a career high .370. If Bonds never existed, who might have won the batting who finished second?
8. In 2005, and if Bonds never existed, who would have still held the record for the most walks in a season with 170?
9. If Barry Bonds never existed, baseball's number of World Series home runs would be how many less?
10. Who would have never been a Godfather had Barry never existed?
Source: Author Nightmare
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.