Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What Fury player came back during the 2001-02 year after playing for a different team in Texas briefly?
2. Who scored the game winning, tie breaking, goal in overtime to win the Colonial Cup for the Fury in the 2001-02 season?
3. Who wore the number 25 in season 2001-02?
4. What was Robin Bouchard's nickname?
5. What is Andrew Luciuk's nickname?
6. Dan Myre was what number?
7. Brant Blackened was what number?
8. Who was the backup goaltender in season 2001-02?
9. What position did Mike Bayrack play?
10. Who did the Fury face in the Colonial Cup Finals and beat?
11. What number was defenseman Mark Vilneff?
12. Who was the Fury coach for 2001-2002 (he's played in the NHL)?
13. What position did Rustyn Dolyny (#18) play?
14. Robin Bouchard signed a contract to play with the Fury for at least 2 more years?
15. Defenseman Jeff Lukasak was what number?
Source: Author LPAngel55
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.