Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. When the West Coast Hockey League ceased to exist in 2002, five of those teams were admitted to the East Coast Hockey League (ECHL). After this expansion, which ECHL team had the northernmost hometown?
2. The animal in the logo of one American Hockey League (AHL) team happened to be the Chinese zodiac's symbol of good luck and wealth. The club's NHL affiliate was the New Jersey Devils. Who was the AHL team?
3. What two cities in the American Hockey League (AHL) had teams named the Admirals?
4. What United States Hockey League (USHL) team shared part of its name with the characters of an Alexandre Dumas novel?
5. What United Hockey League (UHL) team has a nickname which refers to an animal that does not exist?
6. What was the name of the United Hockey League (UHL) from 1991 to 1997?
7. What American Hockey League (AHL) team's name contains that of their home state, spelled backwards?
8. Of the following American Hockey League (AHL) teams, which was once part of the International Hockey League (IHL)?
9. Of the following East Coast Hockey League (ECHL) teams, which did not play in their state's capital city?
10. IN 2006 the Central Hockey League (CHL) boasted 17 teams. Which state did a whopping seven of them call home?
Source: Author neon000
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.