Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Where did the Mallards play?
2. What year did the Mallards begin?
3. How many times did the Mallards play in the Colonial Cup Finals?
4. How many times did the Mallards win the Colonial Cup?
5. Who was one of the Mallards biggest rivals (for the longest)?
6. Who was the Mallards coach in 1995-96?
7. Which of these Mallards goalies has played the most games?
8. Who was the rookie of the year in 2000-01?
9. Who did the Mallards trade Rick Emmett and Scott Myers for in 2000-01?
10. Which Mallard(s) have received the Rookie of the Year award?
11. Who played for the Mallards in 2000-01 and then moved up to the AHL and was re-aquired in December 2001?
12. Which player came late in the 1997-98 season, and then scored the winning goal in game 7 of the Colonial Cup Finals?
13. Which player played in the NHL, then went to the Mallards in 1998, and then moved up to the NHL again?
14. Which nemesis of the Mallards came to play for them from 1998 to 2000, and was then traded back to his previous team in the 2000-01 season?
15. The former name of the United Hockey League was _______ Hockey League.
Source: Author Weebs
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.