Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How many different tracks were used during the 2002 season?
2. What track hosted the final race of the season in 2001?
3. In which year was the inaugural Brickyard 400 held?
4. Which of the following tracks hosted what is known as the All-Star event in May?
5. Which of these tracks is the oldest?
6. How many new tracks were added to the schedule in 2001?
7. Which of these statements is true about the two races held at Richmond International Raceway in 2002?
8. Sears Point and Watkins Glen, the two road courses, are of the same configuration.
9. Rockingham is known as "The Lady In Black"?
10. What was unique about the Coca-Cola 600 that was held at Lowe's Motor Speedway over Memorial Day Weekend in 2002?
Source: Author mitchelbad24
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.