Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Where in North Carolina is the Lowe's Motor Speedway?
2. In what year was the legendary "Pass in the Grass" made by Dale Earnhardt on Bill Elliott in the NASCAR All-Star race?
3. The late great Dale Earnhardt made his first NASCAR Cup series start at Lowe's Motor Speedway.
4. Why was the 16th May 1992, a special day for Lowe's Motor Speedway?
5. What links President George Washington to the Speedway?
6. How many cars started the Coca Cola 600 in 1960?
7. Who won the inaugural running of the NASCAR All-Star Challenge in 1985?
8. In what year was the Speedway opened and the first race held?
9. In what year did Lowe's acquire the naming rights to the motor speedway?
10. Lowe's Motor Speedway is called the what?
Source: Author ovalrocker
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.