Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The Coca-Cola 600, originally known as the World 600, was first run in what year?
2. What veteran driver won the very first running of the World 600?
3. Which driver was the first to win the World 600 twice?
4. Which driver was the first to win three World 600 championships?
5. In what year did Coca-Cola become the title sponsor of the World 600?
6. Between 1960 and 2007, the race was shortened several times due to rain. Which of the following drivers did not win a rain-shortened race during that time?
7. Which popular driver won the 1993 Coca-Cola 600, the first to be run as an evening race?
8. Which driver picked up his first NASCAR Sprint Cup win when he won the 2007 Coca-Cola 600?
9. In 2006, Jimmie Johnson was vying for a unprecedented fourth straight Coca-Cola 600 win. Johnson, however, ended up losing the race to which driver?
10. For a driver to complete the Coca-Cola 600, how many laps would he have to complete?
Source: Author cag1970
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.