Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which year were the twin qualifying races held for the first time?
2. Which of the following years was the qualifying races not run?
3. Which driver never won a Twin 125 qualifying race?
4. Which year did NASCAR change the length of the qualifying races from 100 miles to 125 miles?
5. The qualifying races were once held as points races?
6. Which of the following drivers has won the Twin 125 mile qualifying races more times than any other driver?
7. Which year did Oldsmobile win both qualifying races?
8. Which of the following years did Bill Elliott not win a qualifying race?
9. Who won the first non-points qualifying race ever held?
10. How many laps were the qualifying races changed to in '68?
Source: Author catch can man
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.