Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which defunct Nascar track was home to the first Nascar race held on June 19, 1949?
2. Which of the following North Carolina cities hosted only one Nascar race in the 1958 season?
3. Which of the following drivers won the most races at the Asheville-Weaverville Speedway in Weaverville, North Carolina?
4. Which Nascar driver was the first to win three races at Watkins Glen International?
5. Which of the following was the only driver to claim his first victory at Smoky Mountain Raceway?
6. At which defunct track did Frank Mundy earn the final victory of his Nascar career?
7. Which Nascar track's extensive history featured wins by Bob, Fonty, and Tim Flock, as well as Geoff and Brett Bodine?
8. Which track, that opened in 1950, was the site of Alan Kulwicki's final race before his death in 1993?
9. Which driver was earned the first victory of his career in 2000 at Texas Motor Speedway?
10. Which 2007 Nextel Cup driver did not earn the first victory of his career at Richmond International Raceway?
Source: Author Treasurehunter
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.