Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. As of 2000, which of the following F1 drivers has not won races for 2 different teams?
2. Who was the first second generation member of the Mears clan to win a CART sanctioned race?
3. Which of the following drivers lost his bid for the F3000 championship to Jorg Muller?
4. Which of the following drivers is not a past Toyota Atlantic champion?
5. When Robert Yates Racing first expanded to a two car team, who was the first driver of the 88 car?
6. Drivers Randy Lajoie and Johnny Benson Jr. helped _______ _______ win three straight Busch championships. Which NASCAR Busch series team?
7. Tom Kendall, Scott Sharp, Scott Pruett and Dorsey Schroeder all have won what?
8. Which American Driver drove in the British F3 series in 2001?
9. All of the following drivers won CART sanctioned races for TASMAN racing, except _____ _____ ?
10. When Richie Hearn won the Toyota Atlantic Championship in 1995, who was his teammate?
Source: Author mattfeth
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.